This bed is available at:
Location HoursMonday - Friday 8am - 10pm
Saturday - Sunday 9am - 8pm
Customer ServiceTotally Tan strives to always offer our customers 5-star customer service. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, please let us know so we can work towards resolving any issues by contacting us.
Red Light Therapy Stand Up
Red Light Collagen Therapy can help with the following:
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Stretch marks
- General signs of Aging (spots and pigmentation blemishes)
- Scarring from Acne, Wounds etc.
- Increases blood flow, helping to remove toxins in the skin thus giving a rejuvenated look
- Aids in the healing of damaged skin
- Helping with the above problems gives a more youthful look
- Patented vibra shape training
- Weight loss by burning calories
- Tightens connective tissue and prevents cellulite
- Training for your whole muscular system
- Increase your fitness and feel better
- Particularly simple training method, gentle on the joints
- Visible effects that you can feel in very little time
The side-alternating vibration supports weight reduction, tightens the connective tissue and intensifies the light’s effects. For a younger appearance and a noticeably better feeling in your whole body.
In the first 4 weeks, you will notice fine lines start to diminish. Your skin will start to feel smoother, pigmentation will start to even out and any blemishes from scaring or acne will start to diminish.
Longer Term results (4-12 weeks)
Over time, improved oxygenation and detoxification of the skin will be achieved as the walls of the small blood vessels in the skin are strengthened. This will aid natural repair and the formation of healthy skin. It will help to firm up tired looking skin, decreasing fine lines, wrinkles, stretch marks, and continue to improve the look of previous blemishes.
You can use red light therapy the same day as you tan. In fact, it is recommended that it be used before tanning, since the red light therapy brings blood to the surface of your skin and produces a better tan through increased oxidation of melanin.